Skip to main content

PRAYING WITH THE SPIRIT ACTIVATES THE POWER WITHIN

God is a Spirit, and to relate with Him you’ve got to do so from your spirit. The Bible says they that worship God, must worship Him in spirit and in truth (John 4:23). So when you pray in tongues, it’s your spirit that is praying; you’re communing or relating with the Lord as it were, from your spirit.

Praying from your spirit or with your spirit lights up and opens up your spirit to hear and receive from God. Notice what the Apostle Paul says to the Corinthian church, “What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also” 1 Corinthians 14:15. He gave the pre-eminence to praying with the spirit rather than the understanding. The Bible says “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost”(Jude 1:20). Praying with the Spirit, or praying by the power of the Holy Spirit is more important than all the most intelligent words you could ever utter to God in your understanding.

When you pray in tongues you stir up the power of God resident in your spirit. Suddenly, that power that was nestling in your spirit is activated and causes a change: you are infused with divine strength, and the glory of God is revealed through you. The Anointing of God already in you is activated by praying in tongues, so you can turn the power on whenever you choose, wherever you are–by speaking fervently in other tongues.

This kind of praying improves you; it causes you to be built up from within like an edifice, and gets you charged with divine firepower. Glory to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc