Skip to main content

AUTHORITY FAR ABOVE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS

“He stripped all the spiritual tyrants in the universe of their sham authority at the Cross and marched them Unclad through the streets” (Colossians 2:15 MSG).

Writing to the Church at Ephesus, the Apostle Paul lets us in on the structure of the devil and his demons. He talks about the different orders and principalities: “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12). So there are principalities, powers, and rulers of the darkness of this world.

The highest cadre of this structure, wicked spirits in heavenly places (Ephesians 6:12 AMP), set up their thrones and operate in the heavenly places from where they control large dominions, rule over nations and regions. They also control the affairs of men who yield themselves to the devil.

But as you study Ephesians 2:6, you observe that you’ve been raised together with, and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. You’re seated with Christ, far above all principality and power and every organization of the adversary. That means you’re superior to even the highest ranking demons! You occupy a place in Christ, far above Satan and anything that’s connected to him.

Satan is a defeated foe, who’s been stripped of all power, influence and dominion. So, it doesn’t matter what strategies he has deployed against you, they’ve been programmed to fail! In Christ, you defeated Satan and all his demons and overcame all the manipulative and evil structures of the world set up by him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc