Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. BORN INTO HIS GLORY . WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14TH . PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PHD.

And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people (Exodus 13:21-22). 

When the children of Israel came out of Egypt, they carried their own atmosphere with them. As they journeyed in the wilderness for forty years, the heat didn't scorch them by day; neither did they freeze to death in the biting cold at night.

At night, they were canopied by a pillar of fire that kept them warm, while a pillar of cloud was present during the day to keep the heat away. That was extraordinary!
The Holy Spirit made this possible for them, and He does the same for us today. When you were born again, you were born into God’s glory, God’s Spiritual clouds; you live there now.
The Bible says, “…if any man be IN CHRIST…” (2 Corinthians 5:17); that’s the place; it’s the environment of glory! Christ is a place and also a person. In Him (Christ), you've arrived; you’re at home! Your joy and satisfaction overflow.

When you face challenges, others can’t help but wonder how you walk through unscathed. They’re dazzled by how you could be happy, at peace, joyful and exuberant with praise to the Lord in the midst of adversity. It’s because you’re “in Christ”; it’s a peculiar environment, where your joy is independent of circumstances. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION FOR YOU
I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, born from above, with the life and nature of the Father. I’m the image and icon of the resurrected Christ; therefore, I live the heavenly life here on earth. I manifest His love, kindness, glory, perfections and graces everywhere, saturating the world with His glory! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
|| Nehemiah 9:12 Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go. ||
|| 1 Corinthians 10:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING 
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Thessalonians 4:1-18, Isaiah 59-60
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 5:33-47, 1 Kings 21
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Jesus loves you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc