Skip to main content

IPPC DAY 1 MORNING SECTION 16:11:2015 - THE WISE MASTER BUILDER BY PASTOR BIODUN

OPENING PRAYER:
BLW ANTHEM:
OPENING SPEECH: REV RAY OKOCHA.
In this meeting we are seeing for Realities.

1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are laborers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

IN THE HISTORY OF JERUSALEM 3 TEMPLE WAS BUILD.
2 Chronicles 2:1 And Solomon determined to build a house for the name of the LORD, and a house for his kingdom.
2 And Solomon told out threescore and ten thousand men to bear burdens, and fourscore thousand to hew in the mountain, and three thousand and six hundred to oversee them.
The wise master build, master means excising mastery, the person teacher other to follow, professional in their field,
We are the temple of God, we are in the business building temple.
A master craftsman is a person..
We are to build as a professional.
1 chronicles 28:6 and he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.
7 Moreover I will establish his kingdom forever, if he be constant to do my commandments and my judgments, as at this day.
8 Now therefore in the sight of all Israel the congregation of the LORD, and in the audience of our God, keep and seek for all the commandments of the LORD your God: that ye may possess this good land, and leave it for an inheritance for your children after you forever.
9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off forever.
10 Take heed now; for the LORD hath chosen thee to build a house for the sanctuary: be strong, and do it.
If you want to build God house u have to be strong, David give his son Solomon a pattern of the temple he will build for God.
I am a wise master builder stay connected I will teach u how to build.
Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
There is a pattern given unto us as a ministry through the Holy Ghost to build.

A professional is someone who is aspect in his work.
We are leaving IPPC as a master builder.
A master builder is the one who knows and does it require to take the number
A professional is not one with excuses but a solver l.
A professional take a deliberate journey,
if you are professional commitment is your calling.
A professional is program to produce result because you are train with the best.
To be a professional there are thing to limit
1.Instability
2.Dependable
3.Your mental structure.
This conference is constructing us.
Build your mental structure by renewing you mind with positive thought am limitless possibilities.
Working on your potential is the best.
Excellency is a choice.
Be reliable in your life.
Be controllable.
Multiple your value:
become more valuable in your church, become reliable to your superior.
Your value
your relevant
your impact
your productivity

Always deliver on the expectation of your pastor and the investment which has been invested in you.
Be mindful of how you build:
Run the structure of the ministry. Finally brethren 1 Corinthians 3:10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc