Skip to main content

CELEBRATE YOUR UNIQUENESS!

God has a unique plan for your life, different from that of any other living person. His plans and purposes for your life are distinct, because He doesn't have, has never had, and will never have a replica of you! You’re the only “you” that God has and will ever have. So, take pride in who you are and in what God is doing in your life; celebrate your uniqueness.
Sometimes, there’s the temptation to feel discouraged when others around you seem to be making more progress than you. However, such a feeling is absolutely unnecessary, because you don’t measure your success with the success of someone else. Rather, you measure your success with how much you’re walking in the will of God for your life. That someone else is succeeding doesn't mean you’re failing, for God has called us to fulfill different areas of His vision.
The Bible says ‘…Let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith…’ (Hebrews 12:1-2). John the Baptist, for example, was filled with the Holy Spirit while he was in his mother’s womb and was described by Jesus as the greatest of all men born by women (Matthew 11:11). Yet, his ministry as the forerunner to the Messiah lasted only six months. This was God’s purpose for his life, and he fulfilled it. Learn to celebrate your uniqueness!

Refuse to compete or compare yourself with someone else. Focus on your calling; work on outdoing your past and not somebody else. This consciousness will make your life full of rest, as you learn to look at yourself and measure your success through God’s Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc