Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. IN UNION WITH THE FATHER! THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3,2015.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).
God is a spirit; therefore, we can only worship Him and relate to Him from, and with, our spirits. This means not every living thing can worship Him. Animals don’t have spirits; so, they can’t worship Him in Spirit; only humans can. Someone might argue with this and say, “But the Scripture says, ‘Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD...”’ (Psalm 150:6). Yes, but there’s a difference between praise and worship. Praise requires no consciousness; but worship does.
When you praise, you extol His majesty. You may thank and eulogize. However, in worship, much more than extolling Him, there’s a communion; there’s a relationship. It’s a drinking together—a special kind of recognition between the “blesser” and the blessed, the greater and the lesser. The greater one receives the lesser one to His place. This is only possible with humans.
That’s why, for instance, we’re not permitted to worship angels. Though they’re great and powerful, God, in Christ Jesus, has raised us to the place of His Son, who’s higher than angels. We’re one with Christ, who’s greater than angels, and we’re therefore higher than angels. This is what the Bible teaches.
As He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). We’re joint-heirs with Him: “The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ…” (Romans 8:16-17 NKJV). This doesn’t make us co-equal with Him, but it describes our inseparable union with Him: “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). He’s the head, and we’re His body (Colossians 1:18). We’re in union with the Father. Glory to God!

PRAYER: 
Dear Father, thank you for the awesome privilege of being called into fellowship with you. My life is a manifestation of your wisdom, power, and glory. I live from the mountaintop, because I’ve been brought into oneness with Christ; seated together with Him in the realms of glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY: 
Ephesians 2:6-7(KJV ) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7. That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 1:9(KJV)God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 John 1:3(KJV)That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 John 4;Daniel 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 17:11-21;2 Chronicles 7-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc