Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 1ST JANUARY 2016. TAKE A STAND FOR THE GOSPEL.

Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay (Jeremiah 20:9).
Jeremiah 20:10 tells us how Prophet Jeremiah faced challenging times at a point in his life. His friends had betrayed him; and some people who hated his guts were waiting for him to slip, in order to take their revenge on him. It was a time of tremendous pressure, but he couldn't be quiet. Read again his inspiring words of commitment to the Lord in our opening verse. Jeremiah couldn't be quiet; he had to speak. He had to proclaim God’s message. Nothing was going to douse his passion for the Lord!
You may have taken a look at your environment, your home, place of work, city or nation, and told yourself, “I’m going to bring the glory of God into this place; I’ll proclaim the Gospel and see to it that the Kingdom of God is established in the hearts of men.” Then suddenly, trouble and persecution break out on every side. You know what? Remain strong. Don’t chicken out! Take a stand for the Gospel.
The Apostle Paul was in a similar situation, but read what he said: “But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God” (Acts 20:24). Blessed words!
Jeremiah, in spite of all the terror and troubles around him, stood up for the Lord, because he understood that the One with him was greater than all adversities around him. He boldly affirmed, “...the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten” (Jeremiah 20:11).
The Lord has created opportunities for you in your family, city, place of work, and environment, to make an impact for Him with the Gospel. Don’t keep quiet. This year, more than you’ve ever done, and irrespective of the challenges, let soul-winning be your topmost priority. Let your greatest desire and pursuit be to bring praise to the Name of the Lord, and make His glory known.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me opportunities to reach people everywhere with your Word. I’m not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, because I recognize it as your power of salvation to everyone who believes. Therefore, I’m committed to the spread of the Gospel, to make your glory known around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 1, Genesis 1-2
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 5:33-42, Nehemiah 3
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
On behalf of the rhapsody group, we say Happy new year to everyone of you around the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc