Skip to main content

THE POWER OF PRAISE

Our God is great and greatly to be praised. He delights in our praises. As new creations we’re those He has sanctified and separated unto Himself to worship Him: “For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh” (Philippians 3:3). Irrespective of the circumstances around us; whether or not we feel like it, the praise of God is continually in our mouths.
How important it is for you to learn to praise the Lord in spite of adversity. When you sing the Lord’s praise, His glory is revealed, not only in your life, but also to your environment (Judges 5:1-7). In 2 Chronicles 20:1-22 for example, the nation of Judah had been surrounded by the armies of three nations, determined to destroy them and take over their land. But Jehoshaphat, king of Judah, was a wise king. He called together all the people of Judah and proclaimed a fast.
As they fasted and prayed, the Lord gave them the strategy for battle. On the day of battle, Jehoshaphat put singers in front of the army. The Bible records that “…when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten” (2 Chronicles 20:22). Through the power of praise, they discomfited their adversary.

Consider also the inspiring account of Paul and Silas chronicled for us in Acts 16. They had been imprisoned for preaching the Gospel and had their hands and feet bound in stocks. Then at midnight; at that dark and lonely moment of their lives, they began to sing praises to God: “And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed” (Acts 16:25-26).
It doesn't matter what challenging situation you might be facing right now, praise the Lord anyhow! Glorify Him from the depths of your heart and His power will be activated on your behalf. You might have been praying about a specific condition, it’s now time for you to praise Him. Do it lavishly, for He deserves it, and as you do, you’ll see His power move on you like never before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc