Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. DO WHAT HE SAYS - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY, JANUARY 29TH, 2016.

I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine (
John 17:9).
The above scripture captures part of Jesus’ prayer for His disciples, as He rounded off His earthly ministry. He said, “I pray not for the world.” How come He wasn’t praying for the world? He knew it wasn’t necessary, because He knew what the Father wanted, and He was going to do just that, rather than praying about it.
This is an example for us to follow. Don’t find yourself praying for something for which you already know the Father’s heart. For example, Hebrews 10:25 says, “Not “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” This is God’s instruction to His children to not neglect church meetings. Knowing this instruction, you’ll be remiss to pray to God, “O Lord, please move me to go to church.” That’ll be completely out of place, because He already told you to take such gatherings seriously!
The same goes for soul-winning. It’s pointless for a Christian to say, “Father, make me win souls into your Kingdom.” Just do what He’s told you. He already said, “… Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). This is His instruction to you; and when He gives you an instruction, the ability to act accordingly comes with it. You ought to simply do what He says.
Jesus knew the will of the Father about the world. What the world needed was a sacrifice; they needed salvation. So, He didn’t have to pray for the world. He only prayed for His disciples. Shortly after praying for His disciples, He was arrested and was on His way to the cross to die for the world. Glory to God! Whatever instruction you have from God, don’t hesitate, for you’re enabled and equipped to produce results.
PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your Word, which illuminates my path and leads me in the way that I should go. The Holy Spirit lives in me, and He guides and instructs me from within; He leads me in the paths of righteousness, propelling me to do right and fulfill your will for my life in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 2:13 Hebrews 13:20-21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 20:17-34 Exodus 16-17
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 13:26-41 Job 28-29
Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc