Skip to main content

FEBRUARY GLOBAL COMMUNION SERVICE WITH PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

This year is our year of spreading... Taking off the way we did....
FEBRUARY IS THE MONTH OF ORDER...

Titus 1:4-5 KJV
To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.  For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:
How important order is to God. He doesn't tolerate disorder. For the grace to produce results, order must be in your heart, your life and the things you do.
Where's the place of prayer, study, etc... In your life? Looking at the way it is, look for the great in this year... Put things in order.
Your partnership is important. Can you bring that in order? Your giving, your Meetings, your Communion Service, your home, your church, your ministry... The house of God must have order. These things are important...
There's the divine order and there's human order. The government and constitution provide civil order and laws...
There's divine order on how God wants things to be done... The importance of the firstfruit offering...
The firstfruit and tithes are not free will offering. The firstfruit is more important than the tithe and then the free will offering. Then, our assembling is also important. Hebrews 10:25.... Some have the bad attitude of not taking the Assembly of God's people as important...
Exodus 34:18, 22-24 KJV
The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee, in the time of the month Abib: for in the month Abib thou camest out from Egypt.  And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.  Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord God, the God of Israel.  For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the Lord thy God thrice in the year.
The blessings of verse 24 will not happen without the instructions of verse 23 which is dependent on verses 18 and 22.
When you go up and appear before the Lord thrice... Order...
There were other nations there and God promised to kick them out...
God will prosper you and cause you to spread if you carry out His instructions...
First Fruit, communion services... He wanted the church to break the bread together... There's nothing wrong with breaking of bread individually, but, that of the church is priority... Don't miss it... God will not drive away illegal occupants of your inheritance when you don't prioritize based on His order...
When the Pastors come back with instructions from the Pastors Refresher Course next week, give attention to the messages and instructions they will be bringing to you...
The more you grow, the more the things of God take center stage in your life. The church of Jesus Christ is so important...
There's nobody that has no family accept Adam and God wasn't satisfied until He made a woman for him...
It's the same spiritually... There's growth and upbringing... You need to be raise, Cultured and Disciplined, You don't move from home to home or from church to church...
You can't be raised by many parents. You can be taught but not raised by many. You've got to be taught!
Your peace is dependent on doing what God says, He'll protect you when trouble comes...
All your building will come down when trouble comes without prioritizing order...
This Month will be a month of laughter for you if you set order... Like Sarah, you'll laugh and be full of joy... Your prayers will be ending with laughter...
Prayer times on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays... Don't have yours differently... You can have yours on other days and times...
Have the order of the Bible...Have the order of using the Rhapsody of Realities... Nothing can stop your success and growth when you follow the order...
So, this is the month of order... Follow it and you'll be laughing...

Prayer for those that have given their first fruits...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc