Skip to main content

FRANK EDWARDS: HIS INSPIRING TESTIMONY AND VIDEO "ONYE"

Frank Edwards is one of the foremost Gospel Artiste in Nigeria currently. Hear him share his story last Sunday, 24th January, at the inauguration of the Calvary Bible Church, Lekki. It was so inspiring!
Hear him! “10 years ago, I was hawking on the streets of Enugu for my mother. We were so poor that we could hardly afford to eat. But, my mother always took me to church. She always told me to serve GOD, and that is how I have lived my life. Even when it was difficult to eat, I have always lived a life of worship. That is me. That is my life! When I started singing, and my songs were being played everywhere, I had all kinds of offers. I was in South Africa for a program, and some promoters came to me and said, ‘Frank, your songs are so good, and we would like to promote you, take you all over the world. However, you mention JESUS too much in your songs. Replace JESUS with GOD and we can do business together’. Brethren, that offer was very tempting. You would think, ‘what is the big deal about replacing JESUS with GOD?’
So, I called my mother, and told her about the offer. She said, ‘Don’t mind them O! Don’t do it O! Holy Ghost Fire burn all of them.’ So, I told them NO! Today, GOD has taken my music all over! It’s a beautiful thing to see white people, Americans, singing my song, Igbo songs that they don’t even know the meaning! GOD did it.
Sometime ago, we were concluding a program, and I was looking for a camera man to snap my picture with Don Moen. When eventually I got someone to take the picture, as I posed with Don, he looked at me and said, ‘Frank Edwards! It is you! I need to take this picture with you!’ And he took his phone and showed me, ‘See, I have all your songs on my phone’. We took the snapshot, and then he said, ‘Frank, I saw online that you have a studio in your home. I would like us to do collaboration together. I’m gonna come to your house for the first recording, and you will come over to mine in U.S. for the finishing.’ Me, the same street boy in Enugu, doing a collabo with Don Moen. Only GOD could have made it happen. Live for GOD. Praise Him and thank Him even when things are not as you would have loved them to be. Do this, and the change will come! Live a life of worship”
Frank Edwards is an International multiple Gospel award winner, the CEO of Rock Town and has released so many hit albums and videos which has and is still blessing lives all around the world!

Wherever you are now and no matter the challenge you're faced with, DON'T GIVE UP ON GOD COS HE WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU !!!!

Enjoy the Video "ONYE" (The Story)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc