Skip to main content

PRAYING IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you (John 16:23)
 Notice in the latter part of the scripture above that Jesus didn’t say “Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father through my name, he will give it you.” Before you were born again, the Name of Jesus was given to you so you could come through that Name to the Father and be saved. Jesus said, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6). In other words, He said, “Come to God through me!”
 Now, having accepted His invitation and have come to the Father through Him, you’ve received eternal life and have become a partaker of the divine nature! You’re now one with Him; you’re now a citizen of the Kingdom of God. Now that you’re in His kingdom, you have His life, you have already come to the Father and you don’t go back. You came to the Father at the new birth through Christ, and having come to Him, you now dwell in His presence.
 This is why you shouldn’t pray to the Father and say “through Jesus Christ our Lord.” You may have prayed that way for a long time but that doesn’t make it right. You may have thought that it worked for you; it probably didn’t and you only thought it did. God only overlooked your ignorance. Now that you know the truth, it’s time to grow up! The revelation from God’s Word in the New Testament is praying to the Father in the Name of Jesus.
 There’s a great difference between praying through Jesus and praying in His Name. When you pray to the Father in the Name of Jesus, you’re exercising the power of attorney He gave you to use His Name. This means you’re operating the full legal powers He gave you to act in His stead and on His behalf. When you pray in His Name, it’s as though Jesus Himself were speaking, and everything responds to you the same way they would respond to Jesus. To pray through Him on the other hand, makes Him a medium, which is not required, now that you’re in Him.


So, learn to pray the right way today, and receive answers to your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc