Skip to main content

WE’RE GOD’S GLADIATORS

You know, it’s one thing to know how to read your Bible, pray every day and go to church when you should, but it’s another thing to live a victorious life. It’s one thing to be militant in your spirit but another thing entirely to understand the battle and be victorious in it. When you say, “The battle is the Lord’s,” there’s a lot more to it than that. It’s the Lord’s battle alright, but He calls you His battle axe and weapons of war (Jeremiah 51:20).
In Jericho, God didn’t command us to stand still. We don’t stand still; the generation that stood still has died. Moses said to that generation, “Hey, stand still and see the salvation of God” (Exodus 14:13) – because they had the slave mentality – but remember, God’s response was an urgent one“Go forward!” Now, this is not the generation with the slave mentality; this new generation has the warrior mentality.
 We’re God’s gladiators, and He continually urges us to go forward and launch the offensive against the enemy. In this new generation, not only are we militant in our spirits, we also never take ‘No’ for an answer or back down for the devil or give anything up to him. When you get to this point you won’t say “The battle is the Lord’s” and fold your hands. You are His battle-axe and weapons of war! He’s carrying out His acts through you.
 You ought to pray with understanding. Now, there’s a difference between praying with understanding and praying with the understanding. Praying with the understanding means praying through your mind in a language that you understand. Praying with understanding, however, means that even though you may not be praying in the language you understand, you understand and are applying the principles of prayer; you know who you are and who God is. You understand that you’re praying as a joint heir with Christ; that means you’re praying with reverence and with faith, through the Word of God. That’s what it means to pray with understanding. Some people pray without understanding, so when they talk to God, He doesn’t hear them and they get no results. You’ve got to manifestly understand who you are and who God is, and that without faith you cannot please Him.
 Without the principles of God’s Word in operation, your prayers are empty, even when you’re praying in other tongues. Pray with your spirit open for God to hear you, and you to hear Him. That’s the fellowship of the Spirit – you’re talking to God and He’s talking to you. It’s not a one-way communication. You’re pouring your heart out to Him and He’s pouring His heart to you. That’s fellowship, and when you fellowship with God this way through His Spirit, you’re filled with wisdom and with the Word of God and you become an effective soldier in the Kingdom of God.

Remember! As a believer you become a fighter. You start talking differently. You start talking about taking cities, nations and the world. You’re totally different now, your life has changed. You have arrived in the place of warfare. Even your intercessory prayers have changed. Now you speak words of power; fire comes out of your mouth and you’re conquering cities and nations for Jesus Christ. Glory to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc