Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. TAKE THE STEP OF FAITH - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PHD MONDAY, 25TH APRIL 2016.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).
Every child of God has faith. The Bible says God has given to every man the measure of faith (Romans 12:3). However, a lot of time, some aren’t bold to act their faith. For example, during a Church meeting, there could be someone who has a word of prophecy, but instead of going ahead to proclaim it, he’s nervous and unable to summon enough boldness to do so.
The person could be thinking, “I’ve never prophesied before; how can I just stand up in this crowd and start prophesying?” With such thoughts going through his mind, his faith dissipates, and the opportunity passes by, without him fulfilling God’s plan for the hour. Whereas, the one who’s filled with the Spirit doesn’t even wait to get the full message before he stands up to give the Word. Once he hears a sentence from the Spirit, he steps out in faith to give it. And as he begins, the Spirit leads him on and on until he gives the full message.
To walk in the Spirit is to walk by faith; and faith is active, not passive. It’s the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. So, always be bold to act your faith. When God’s Word comes to you, act on it. Take a step of faith. Imagine what the Lord said to Abraham, “...Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee” (Genesis 12:1). The Bible tells us that Abraham, without knowing where he was going, obeyed. He took a step of faith.
Noah did the same thing; he took a step of faith on the basis of the words He received from God: “By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house...” (Hebrews 11:7). Take a step of faith today, by boldly acting on the Word.
CONFESSION
I’m bold and very courageous! I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I see the invisible and do the impossible, for the Word in me is a propelling force! I’m triumphant in my going out and in my coming in, by the ability of God’s Spirit at work in me! Hallelujah!
FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:6-13
Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 21:5-38, 1 Samuel 23-25
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 15:20-33, Psalm 131-132
Like, Share and Leave comments on today's devotional, let's know what thought came to you...God bless you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc