Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. ALIVE BY THE SPIRIT - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PHD SUNDAY, MAY 22ND 2016

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you (Romans 8:11).
1 Peter 1:23 says, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever." God gave birth to us by the Word, through the Spirit. You're not an ordinary person. The human life you received from your parents has been replaced, supplanted, by the divine life of Christ.
Often, I tell people that Christianity is more than a legal document; it's a vital experience; there's a true life from Christ beating in your heart. The natural man (the person who's not born again) lives by blood, but a Christian lives by the Spirit. No wonder Jesus, referring to the new creation, said, *"...if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them...."* (Mark 16:18).
The blood that's flowing through your veins isn't what's keeping you alive. "What then is the importance of the blood?" you may ask. Well, the blood testifies of your humanity. Leviticus 17:11 says, "For the life of the flesh is in the blood...." Hence, the redemption of man was by the shedding of blood.
However, in the New Testament, the life of your flesh is no longer your blood but the Spirit (read our opening verse again). There's no sickness or disease strong enough to ravage your body. Sickness and disease attack the blood, and destroy the body. But your life isn't dependent on blood: "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: WHICH WERE BORN, NOT OF BLOOD, NOR OF THE WILL OF THE FLESH, NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN, BUT OF GOD"* (John 1:12-13).
Have this consciousness. It doesn't matter the symptoms that may try to fasten themselves on your body, you're alive and healthy by the Holy Spirit.
CONFESSION
I'm a new creation in Christ, with the life and nature of God at work in my spirit! My entire being is inundated by the divine life that flows in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and every bone of my body. I live over and above sickness, the devil, and the rudiments of this world, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
*FURTHER STUDY:
JOHN 1:13
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:17
 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
1 CORINTHIANS 15:22
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
*1-Year Bible Reading Plan John 10:22-42,
2 Kings 8-9
*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Corinthians 11:20-29,
Proverbs 18

*EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc