Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL YOUR MISSION IN LIFE - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PHD WEDNESDAY, MAY 4TH 2016.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16).
As Christians, we're on a mission in the earth, and the clarity of our mission is so important. Many people live without purpose, focus and direction; but when you give your heart to Christ, He gives you a clear mission, a definite purpose for living. In our opening scripture, the Lord Jesus was unequivocal about our mission; it's for us to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. Therefore, let your life count for the Gospel.
No matter who you are, where you are, what you do, and where you do what you do, your primary assignment and purpose for living is to Minister God's Word to those in your world. Your mission is to reach and win the lost to Jesus. Christianity is about soul winning. Therefore, keep talking to others about Jesus, and let your lifestyle be inspiring enough to cause sinners around you to desire to know Jesus.
Let everything about your life culminate in turning men and women to righteousness. Be focused, purposeful and resolute about your mission, which is soul-winning. Jesus said in John 4:34, "...My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." Then, in John 20:21, He said, "...Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you." You've been sent to reach all men with the Gospel of life; let your whole life be in pursuit of this purpose! Be passionate about the expansion of God's Kingdom, and the spread of the message of Christ's salvation to the ends of the earth.
CONFESSION
I'm a man on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world with the Gospel of light. My zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God's Kingdom is rekindled today. The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
|| 2 Corinthians 5:18 and all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; ||
|| 2 Corinthians 3:6 who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. ||
|| Matthew 28:19-20 Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. ||
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 1:19-51,
2 Samuel 18-19
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 3:10-22,
Psalm 149-150


EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc