Skip to main content

READ RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME . FRIDAY, JULY 1ST 2016.

For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established (Romans 1:11).
Notice that the Apostle Paul didn’t say, “…I long to see you that we may pray together and ask God to impart you with some spiritual gifts”; no. Rather, he said, “…I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift….” Paul knew he had something to give, contrary to what some people might think about themselves; they don’t believe they have the gifts of the Spirit. “Nobody has any gift; only God has a gift, so stop saying you have a gift,” they’d say, thinking they’re being humble.
However, that’s ignorance, not humility; and God doesn’t want us to be ignorant about the gifts or manifestations of the Spirit. He said in 1 Corinthians 12:1, “Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant,” because the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man for the common good (1 Corinthians 12:7). 1 Corinthians 12:8-10 further highlights for us several gifts and manifestations of the Spirit given to each one of us as the Spirit wills.
Paul had something to give, therefore, he longed for his meeting with the believers in Rome, because of the effect it was going to produce in their lives and in his as well. He said, “...That I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me” (Romans 1:12). In other words, he’d be comforted by the results of this spiritual impartation in the lives of these saints in Rome.
We need this in the Church today more than ever. Part of the reasons some Christians are lukewarm and seem to be weak is that they’ve never received such impartation of the Spirit. The Bible tells us how the apostles went about confirming or strengthening the saints in the early Church (Acts 14:22). How did they do it? It was through preaching and teaching of the Word, and the demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit.
It’s not enough for people to believe; they must also be confirmed, that is, strengthened through the impartation of the gifts of the Spirit. We have something to give; we’re not ordinary. Bless others with the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit in your life.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the blessings of your Spirit in my life. Like never before, I’m spreading the fragrance of Christ to my world, that they may partake of your grace, and be blessed by the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study: || Acts 14:21-23 And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and [to] Iconium, and Antioch, 22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, [and] exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. 23 And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed. ||
|| Matthew 10:7-8 And as ye go, preach, saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. ||
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 15:22-35,
Esther 5-7
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 2 Corinthians 11:10-33,
Isaiah 20

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc