Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. LOVE- POWER: THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. MONDAY, JUNE 27TH.

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:19).
Love is the greatest power in the world. It’s the greatest force in the universe. The Bible says God is love (1 John 4:8). Love raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Love can bring forth anything you require for your life. Even now, the love-power of God is present, but until you know the love of God, you can’t know its power. Some people don’t experience the love of God because they’re not certain that God loves them personally. A simple test can help you find out. Ask yourself, “Do I love God?” If your answer is yes, then ask yourself another question: “Is God as good as I am?” If again, your answer is yes, then it means He’ll definitely love you, at the very least, as much as you love Him. But God isn’t only as good as you are; He’s better.
His love for you is unfathomable, unconditional, pure and eternal. He loves you more than you could ever love yourself. In fact, you could never have loved Him if you didn’t learn of His love. That’s why John the Apostle declared, “We love him, because he first loved us” (1 John 4:19). Jeremiah 31:3 also says, “The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.”
Our opening verse says, “And to know the love of Christ…that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God” (Ephesians 3:19). God’s purpose for our lives is to be filled with His fullness, to be overflowing in His love, manifesting His life, nature, character and power. That’s what the Lord Jesus was talking about when He cried out in the temple, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38). His love-power flows from us to the world (Romans 5:5). It’s a fire that can’t be quenched (Song of Songs 8:7), an overcoming power that crushes fear (1 John 4:18) and every evil work. Walk in the fullness of this love-power.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me revelation knowledge of the dimensions of your love; the breadth, and length, and depth, and height, thereby filling me with your fullness. I’m rooted and grounded in love, and my heart overflows with the love of Christ. I manifest and radiate your glory to my world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. ||
|| 1 John 4:10, 16, 18
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. ||
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 13:1-12,
Nehemiah 7-8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 2 Corinthians 9:11-15,
Isaiah 15-16

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc