Skip to main content

Hello, Good Morning Rhapsody of Realities Thursday, July, 28th Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Topic - DON'T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.



And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever (Daniel 12:3).
Our opening scripture addresses those who win souls to Christ; they’re destined to shine as the brightness of the firmament and stars for ever and ever. This lets you know how important you are to the Lord, if you’re a soul winner.
Soul winning is God’s number one job, and as His children, we’re to take the message of salvation to the nations of the world; it’s our mandate: “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). The Gospel is man’s only hope; it’s God’s power to bring men out of sin into righteousness, and out of darkness into His marvelous light. Only through the Gospel can men receive eternal life and become partakers of the divine nature.
Through the Gospel, life and immortality have been brought to light (2 Timothy 1:10). Therefore, to know the Gospel; to be saved and then keep it to yourself means you’re not fulfilling the will of God. You must tell others about Christ and the power of His Gospel to save them and make them partakers of His righteousness.
Be passionate about soul winning; do it as though you’re the only person to whom the responsibility has been charged. Put your utmost into it. In Ezekiel 3:17-18 the Lord said, “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me....” God has made you a “watchman” over the sinners—the unconverted in your world. Therefore, let the passion for soul winning be in your heart as a burning fire, shut up in your bones, so much so that you’re unable to keep it to yourself (Jeremiah 20:9).
PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a true and dependable minister of the Gospel, an ambassador of Christ. I’m effective today in turning many to righteousness, and from darkness to light, through the power of the Holy Spirit that’s at work in me mightily. I shine as a star forever, because I’m a soul winner, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY:
John 20:21 
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
Mark 5:18-20 
And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him. 19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee. 20 And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all [men] did marvel.
2 Corinthians 4:3-5 
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:1-31, 
Psalms 42-44.
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:1-10, 
Isaiah 48.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc