Skip to main content

Good Morning Saints! Read Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional Monday, August 22nd 2016 PUT YOUR NAME THERE - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

The elder unto the well-beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:1-2).
The Apostle John established the fact, that above everything else, it’s God’s desire that we prosper in all things: spiritually, mentally, physically and materially. God’s dream is for us to be excellent and live in divine health always. Someone might say, “But that statement in our opening scripture was specifically addressed to Gaius; so it’s not applicable to us today.”
Well, 2 Timothy 3:16 says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God…”; therefore, this beautiful thought John penned down is from the Spirit of God, and it’s still as relevant today. Gaius has gone to heaven, the apostles have gone to heaven; we’re the ones on the scene today. Matthew 24:35 says, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” His Word is for now; so, 3 John 1:2 isn’t for Gaius today; it’s for you, because it’s consistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ.
You might as well read the entire opening verse again, and instead of Gaius, insert your name. That’s what you do with God’s Word; you make it personal to you, because His Word is to you personally. When you hear or study the Scriptures, especially the Epistles, personalize the Word; insert your name. For example, don’t just read Philippians 4:13 as though it was only for the Apostle Paul. If your name is Smith, say, “I, Smith, can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
Take possession of the Word; apprehend it and make it yours. Don’t say, “He’s talking to us”; no! Say, “He’s talking to ME!” The Word of God is for you to live in, and live by. Always personalize the Word for your progress and blessings.
PRAYER 
Dear heavenly Father, I yield to the Word, which prevails in my life, causing me to consistently make progress and walk in your glory. I prosper in my spirit, soul and body, and in every area of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY: 
Acts 20:32 
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
Psalm 119:162 
I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING: 
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 
1 Corinthians 7:1-40, 
Psalms 119:113-176
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 
Colossians 1:19-29, 
Jeremiah 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc