Skip to main content

Sunday Service with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Topic - Training for Spiritual Authority

The almighty God reigns through me, that is the only legal way He reigns in the world today. God cannot legally do anything in my world except He does it through me. Most Christians don't know that the only way God reigns in the world today is through us. This is amazing reality, It takes the mystery out of life, it makes life more practicable.
I can determine what my life will be like.
In Christ Jesus I can chose the life I want to live. I can chose to be successful and healthy. God wants me victorious at all times, He doesn't sponsor flops. He wants my life to be great. He doesn't want me to be afraid or apologetic in life.
The Jewish people knew God as the God of judgement. The father introduced to us by Jesus is a loving father. Jesus called God His father that was why they picked up stones to killed Him. He dared to call God His father. Religious people will do anything to keep their religion including religious Christianity.
The father knows even when a strand of hair falls from your head, He has the records. Each hair in my head has a code number, and the father knows. He cares so much about me.
Matthew 6:28
What the gentiles seek after for, my father knows I have need of them.
My father is aware of my needs but He said seek yea first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these other things shall be added to me. He didn't say when I seek the kingdom, then I should seek after things. How does he add them? He opens my eye to see what others don't see. He opens my ear to hear what others don't hear. We can see value where others can't see.
The famous words of Michael Angelo which says I see an angel on a stone. He looks at a stone and sees value in a stone. We can see value in things where others don't see.
I am born of the master craftsman that makes me a master craftsman.
Acts 20:32 KJV
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified
The word of God is given to build me up. It is given to me to be applied to build my courage confidence, strength. I am a child of the word and to live outside of the word is death.
I will live a successful and triumphant life everyday as God wants me to live.
To give me an inheritance, is to deliver that which already belongs to me.
The word is like a lawyer to help me deliver to me my inheritance that already belongs to me.
Everyone of us is given an inheritance.
Galatians 4:1-2 KJV
Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father
Child is translated as nepious; one who doesn't know how to talk right. He doesn't have the right intelligence of a matured person.
The heir as long as he is a child no matter the period of time, now without the right intelligence, is not different from a servant though he be lord of all. As long as he is a nepious he will walk like a servant. The father helps the child to grow under tutors and governors. The father knows when you grow to that level to take over. We have to be trained in the things of God, this is big authority.
You have to know how to use your spiritual authority.
The greatest power in the world is love. The love way is the right way. Jesus didn't get angry with people, release blessings and not curses.
As a Christian I have an inner restrain; engratier.
Things don't offend me, I have left that class.
If anger still dominate you, you are still a nepious, you cannot handle spiritual authority.
As long as anger can handle you, you cannot handle spiritual things in life.
I Discipline myself against anger, impatience, frustration, fear, hatred.
I am never disadvantaged. I can't rush, I am a king. Jesus escaped not by running but He went through their midst when they want to kill Him.
It is the word that removes fear. I am a child of God.
The economy problem in the world today is not new. It is not the problem of the Naira but the people in authority who don't know what to do.
I will never be a victim of another man's mistakes, I will always rise above that. I don't get frustrated and confused caused by other people mistakes.
When you know too much negatives, it will destroy you. I need my bible more than ever before now.
The world is shaking yet there is more money in the world today than before. Where is all the money going to? All the money in the world is coming to Me. It is always journeying to me and I rescue the money. Money likes to come to me.
As they push the Naira, dollars it runs to me.

Except the words is spoken through me, except the words resides through me, He has given me the words to pave my path, says the lord.
I live in the name of Jesus
I am born of the spirit
I am not a victim, I am a victor
The worlds belong to me and I am dominating it
Jesus Christ has given me authority
I am full of health
I am full of strength
I live triumphantly
I see through the word of God
All I see is God
All i see is grace
All I see is abundance.

The word of the spirit interpreted by Pastor
It is a time of grace, it is a time I have appointed, says the lord. it is your moment, to demonstrate my glory and my victory, it is the moment of your light, your light to shine and the darkness shall be dispelled because my glory is upon you.
You are the children of my grace, and I have brought you forth to the light of victory, your Shinning light.
Hallelujah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc