Skip to main content

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH YOU FOREVER

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever” (John 14:16)

Some Christians think the Holy Spirit sometimes goes on a break, or takes a recess just because at such times they don’t “feel” His presence. You don’t have to “feel” God to know that He’s with you. Rather, you ought to know that He’s with you always, because the Word says so. Jesus said, “…and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28:20). Sadly, some have reduced their experience of Christianity to the carnal realm of feeling, and that’s wrong, for we walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions (2 Corinthians 5:7).
That you did something wrong won’t make the Holy Spirit leave you. Remember, you weren’t made right with God because of your own righteousness, it came because God gave you His righteousness. Thus, His presence with you isn’t dependent on what you did right or wrong, or the way you feel; His presence is dependent on His infallible Word! That’s the reason He’ll never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5).

Don’t consider what your feelings tell you. As long as you haven’t willfully rejected Christ and His sacrifice of salvation for you on the Cross, the Holy Spirit cannot and will not leave you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc