Skip to main content

EDUCATE YOUR SPIRIT

Your physical body is not the real you, it’s your house. When God looks you He sees your spirit. He's the Father of spirits. You relate with Him from your spirit and it's your spirit that's born again. God gave us the life of the Spirit. The divine life is not subject to our flesh. You’ve got your two optical eyes in your body but your spirit also has two eyes which are the eyes of your spirit. Your spirit has the shape of your physical body Yes it does. So what changes it? Can there be a change you may ask, yes! Emphatically Yes! Your spirit begins to change based on what you see as you start building your spiritual life. God's Word gives you a mirror with which you can look at yourself. If you can catch the picture and desire to see a change, have a desire to become what you see, then you must proclaim and be the change you want to see. For example a crippled man that just got born again has a crippled spirit, then he begins to see himself from the Word of God and say I may look crippled but I'm not crippled, but that doesn't mean he'll just start walking. He must have a strong desire to see a change, then he must proclaim it, get a hold of it from his spirit and start walking. Act 3:6 Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk." Act 3:7 And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. Act 3:8 So he, leaping up, stood and walked and entered the temple with them--walking, leaping, and praising God. Your faith has to be part of the change. It starts with your spirit having the character and appearance of your outward man and you start changing your inward man. If you change your inward man, your outward man will follow. You must have a spiritual understanding. Work on educating your spirit.
When you want to educate your spirit there are things there's guidelines to follow:
1) You must have an undivided attention. You can't be eating or chewing gum while studying, you'll be distracted.
2) You must pray to open your spirit. It's very important you pray before studying, that way you're in tune to the Holy Spirit to reveal the scripture to you. 3) Make it a personal project. You must make it personal, nobody will do it for you. There's a clear difference between cramming scripture and educating your spirit. Greatness is not in the amount of money in your bank account. Greatness is in the quality of your personality. It's in the quality of your spirit. How educated you are spiritually. It's in the weight of your words. (By the way the latter brings the former)
#inspiredbythemessageEducatingtheHumanSpiritbyPastorChrisOyakhilome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc