Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. TRUST HIM FOR A MIRACLE - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME D.SC, DD MONDAY 3RD OF OCTOBER 2016.

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? (Hebrews 2:4) The New Testament gives numerous accounts of the miracles Jesus did during His earthly ministry. John 2:23 tells us that many believed in Him when they saw the miracles He did. But there were also many in His day who didn’t believe in Him despite the miracles. It’s the same thing today; there’re some who say that miracles don’t exist; but theirs is a twisted opinion. Some of us have lived in and experienced, the miraculous; we see, breathe, and experience miracles all the time. The very idea of the existence of a God is to believe in the supernatural. If you don’t believe in miracles, then you don’t believe in God! A miracle is God’s supernatural intervention in the affairs of men. God is a Spirit, and He lives in the realm of the spirit. When you pray to Him, a God that you can’t see with your physical eyes, and He answers you from that realm of life, that’s a miracle. His answer to your prayers is His response, and that’s what changes things. God doesn’t need to respond if you don’t need a miracle. You wouldn’t need Him to do for you what you can, and should do for yourself. For example, He doesn’t help you put on your clothes or shoes, or put food in your mouth; you can do all that by yourself and for yourself. If you’re thirsty for water, He doesn’t give you a drink. But if you don’t have access to the water, you can act your faith and He’ll grant you a miracle. When you need a miracle, it means you need something that only God can do; the moment you act on the Word, He responds! He never fails to show up, as He always responds to faith. You can trust Him for a miracle for your health, finances, academics, job or business, and for your family. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). If you accept and act on His Word as others did in Bible days, you’ll get the same results. This is what many are doing today, and experiencing His miracles. PRAYER Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your presence in my life, and your glory that fills my heart! Thank you for your mercies and blessings that I experience today and always. I celebrate your grace in my life, and the power to live the transcendent life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Further Study: || Mark 9:23 KJV || Jeremiah 32:27 KJV || Luke 18:27 KJV || || Mark 9:23 KJV 23. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. || || Jeremiah 32:27 KJV 27. Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? || || Luke 18:27 KJV 27. And he said, the things which are impossible with men are possible with God. || ******************************* DAILY SCRIPTURES READING 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: || Philippians 2:1-18 || Isaiah 35-37 || 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: || Titus 3:1-15 || Jeremiah 51 || Download your free Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for the month of October - Click on: http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John Or http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9 God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc