Skip to main content

MHISDay3~ A Detailed Summary. Message by Pastor Benny Hinn

Words are not enough to express what a night of Glory it was. Starting with a short exhortation from the Man of God Pastor Chris:
Acts 19: 11-12
Though the anointing is imparted on handkerchiefs and aprons, the Holy Spirit does not live in them. In the same way, the anointing can be imparted to a man without him having any knowledge of it.
The anointing has come upon all of us whether we know it or not in last night's service.

Meaning, when people touch you or sit with you on a bus, they can be healed without you knowing. But don't rob God of His Glory, because those healed will not know it was because of God that they were healed. So act differently from the handkerchiefs and aprons.
You receive from God with your Spirit, not with your head. The anointing starts being released right from when the Word is taught so give all your attention and focus to where the message is coming from. Your Spirit must be alert so you can receive and then use it to His glory.
This was followed by the introduction of the Man of God, Pastor Benny Hinn, who then led a Powerful session of Worship and heartfelt Prayers where He announced that all participating should go ahead and ask from God all they desired. "Don't ask for a cupful when you can have the ocean" He said. Glory to God! We await glorious testimonies!

This led to a powerful message on
'Jesus: The Word of God'
Pastor Benny Taught:
In John 1, Jesus is revealed as The Word of God. He is the:
1. Eternal Word (Vs 1)
2 Personal Word (Vs 2)
3. Creative Word (Vs 3)
4. Life-giving Word (Vs 4)
5. Illuminating Word (Vs 5)
6. Saving Word (Vs 12),
7. Word incarnate (Vs 14)
8. Gracious Word (Vs 14)

Jesus Christ doesn’t live, He is life. He doesn’t live, we live. All things consist in Him. He is the power that is holding our bodies. He is the power that holds us on the ground so we are not floating in the sky. The wicked unbelievers don’t know how much they owe Him. Without Him they’ll be dead in less than seconds.
Jesus doesn’t exist. Things exist. He is existence Himself. The one who is life eternal, humbled Himself to become a Man. He disrobed himself to become a Man. God took off his Godly form and took on the form of Man.
Imagine you had the ability to create an ant and you saw the ant walking towards danger. How would you talk to it? It doesn’t understand you. Your voice is like thunder to it. You are so big, if you touch it, you can kill it. If you put your hand in its way, it will just walk over it and continue. So God had to become flesh to reach us. He even went lower. He became the lowest of all men by becoming sin and he went to the lowest and was exalted to the highest. He now fills all in all......Hallelujah!
From His exhortation, Pastor Benny ushered the congregation into a session of worship and adoration of the Lord Jesus and as characteristic of the glorious presence of God, miracles began to take place. All present witnessed the lame from birth rise to their feet and walk, HIV completely healed, all manner of pains completely disappeared and many diverse miracles too many to count.

The anointing was so strong as Pastor Benny and Pastor Chris prayed for those who came to testify! What an Awesome Night.
The service came to an end with Pastor Benny calling for all Pastors to come forward, and the anointing was imparted to them as the Man of God, Pastor Chris joined him in prayer. He proceeded to describe the 4 stages all men who desire a greater healing anointing and unction of the Holy Spirit must go through:

Gilgal: Faith, You have to live by faith

Bethel: Sacrifice. You have to give up things in your life. God comes first. Its All or nothing. You must focus on Him

Jericho: Warfare. Fight the good fight. This is where the devil comes from you in all directions. Fight and win.

Jordan: Vision. You have to see in the spirit

Let us share in your Joy. Tell us your testimonies right on this platform, God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc