Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL YOUR RESPONSE IS IMPORTANT - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME . SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2016 .

Hello Saints!
Download your complete e-copy of November Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional  for free in any language of your choice just click here 

God bless you

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).
Our opening verse is an affirmation of what has already been done for you in Christ! You’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings, and by extension, all physical blessings as well, because the lesser is included in the greater. Now, in spite of this divine truth, the experience of many is at variance with what God has said in His Word, and it’s largely because they’re yet to give the Word the right and required response.
Even if Jesus appeared to you, or God sent His angel, telling you that you’ve been blessed, if you don’t respond to Him, you’ll miss the blessing. You might say, “If it’s God, I’ll definitely walk in the blessings,” no; that’s not the way it works. You have a part to play; you’ve got to respond by affirming the same thing with Him in consent, and walk accordingly.
Jesus said in Revelation 3:20, “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” What if the man doesn’t respond by opening the door? He’ll simply go away! So, just because God has said something to you doesn’t mean it’s going to come to pass; you’re the one to make it come to pass through your faith-response.
The Word of God that produces blessings for you is the one you put to work in your personal life. It’s akin to how you received salvation. Jesus already paid the price and saved everyone in the world. But then, the Bible says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9).
From God’s point of view, legally, everyone in the world has already been saved, following the substitutionary work of Christ on the cross for all men. However, until and unless, the sinner responds by believing in Jesus Christ, and confessing His Lordship, he’ll not be catapulted into the vital aspect of his salvation. Your response to the Word matters. The Bible says He has said, so that we might boldly say… (Hebrews 13:5,6).
CONFESSION
My spirit responds to the Word, and my faith produces the desired results. I walk in divine health, victory, dominion, and in the power of the Spirit today. Hallelujah!
Further Study: || 2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; ||
|| Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ||
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10,
Jeremiah 44-47

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Peter 3:1-12,
Ezekiel 36

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc