Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL NOTHING CAN STOP YOU - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME . SUNDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2016.

Hello Saints!
Download your complete e-copy of November Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional  for free in any language of your choice just click here 

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).
Man, through human wisdom, has accomplished quite a lot. You may have seen roads created in places where there were massive rocks and hills, just because a man came up with the vision and had others who shared his vision. The moment he conceived in his mind to do it, there was no such thing as impossible. No wonder the Lord Jesus said all things are possible to him that believes. If mere men could do so much, you can imagine how much more God’s people could do through the Word of God, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Your ability and potentials as a child of God are limitless. God can, and wants to do so much for you, and through you. There’s no such thing as too old, or too young, if the Word of God is in you. The Word is dateless. If you’d yield to the Holy Spirit, allowing His Word to dominate you, you could determine the extent of your success and nothing in this world can stop you. Just proclaim where you’re going and continue to use the Word to enlighten and enlarge your vision, and the Word will propel you to victory and success.
1 John 4:4 says greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. When you keep the Word in you, it’ll prevail over circumstances. It doesn’t matter what’s in front of you; you could be facing political, financial and/or intellectual opposition; refuse to be daunted. Close your eyes and say, “In the Name of Jesus, I prevail over circumstances!” Say it every day and refuse to doubt.
Refuse to give up the visions and pictures of success the Word has created in your spirit, because they’re born of God and therefore will surely come to pass. The Bible says whatsoever is born of God, overcomes the world (1 John 5:4). Can you see why it’s impossible for you to fail? Nothing can stop you, because you’re born of God! Hallelujah!
PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for opening my eyes to see the limitless opportunities that abound for me in your Word. You’ve brought me into a life of continuous victory; nothing can put me down, because I walk in the light of my victory over the world, the devil and the circumstances of life, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.
Further Study: || 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||
|| Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. ||
|| Acts 19:20 So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed. ||
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20,
Jeremiah 48-49

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Peter 3:13-22,
Ezekiel 37

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc