Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL WALKING IN DIVINE WISDOM - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME . FRIDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, 2016

Hello Saints!
Download your complete e-copy of November Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional  for free in any language of your choice just click here 

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God… (1 Corinthians 3:19).
To be a true success in life, you must walk in divine wisdom. Walking in divine wisdom means walking in the Word; living out the Word, because the Word of God is the wisdom of God. The great men and women of faith we read about in the Bible distinguished themselves by following God’s Word.
Joshua, for example, walked with God according to the instructions he received from the Lord, and recorded remarkable victories for the children of Israel (Joshua 8:1-24). Isaac also walked with God. There was famine in the land and many were migrating to Egypt for greener pastures. Isaac made ready to go to Egypt as well, but God told him not to. Instead, God instructed him to remain in Gerar where there was famine and sow in the land (Genesis 26:2-4).
Imagine God telling you to remain in a country that’s ravaged by famine, where things look hard and dry; would you harken to His words? His ways and “thinkings” are different from man’s ways. It’s wisdom to do what He says and follow His instructions, even when they don’t appeal to human reasoning.
Isaac didn’t continue with his own agenda; he followed the Lord’s leading and prospered exceedingly in the same land that had been impoverished by famine. When everyone else dug a well for water, they didn’t find water, but when Isaac dug for water, he found water, in the same dry land. The Bible says, “Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him” (Genesis 26:12-14).
You may use your human mind to reason out different things about your life and ministry in God’s house, but God’s wisdom is greater than man’s wisdom. Function in, and with, the wisdom and understanding of God’s Word. Follow the leading of the Spirit in your life, and you’ll always be victorious.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your wisdom that’s at work in my spirit, which is also increased even now through your Word that I’ve received today. I walk in divine wisdom, fulfilling your perfect will, and bringing you glory in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study: || Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||
|| Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. ||
|| 1 Corinthians 1:24-25 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. ||
Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Hebrews 4:1-13,
Jeremiah 41-43
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Peter 2:13-25,
Ezekiel 35


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc