Skip to main content

REV. TOM AMENKHIENAN EXPOUNDING ON "OUR ORIGIN, PURPOSE AND FUTURE"

Things doesn't always come to us from God the way we expect them. There are those who missed God because they are expecting him to come in a certain way. There are those who are still wondering how Jesus came from the whole world in a little town of Bethlehem. God's purpose for us is beyond Israel of which we are a part of. Pastor Chris had shared with us that we have an origin, we have a purpose and we have a future. If you understand this you will be disconnected from everything that is earthly. It will remove you from the limitations of men. How will Jesus that was born on earth be saying he was the Word of God made flesh? He was known as the Carpenter's son but how can he be saying he was from above? Even though people didn't believe him, Jesus knew what he was saying. Look at Paul, he said in Galatians 2:20 (KJV), "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me". Say this... I'm not of this world If you are from above, you are not subject to the limitations of this world. We know that with God all things are possible because he is the creator of the universe but there is more to that. All things are possible to you if you are with God. Jesus said in Mark 10:27 (KJV), "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible". To the natural man you can say this man was born in Lagos but to you they will say you were born in Zion. The more you advance spiritually, the more you will take the truth of the Word of God seriously. The things you took likely is what others took seriously and they got results. Stop being naive. Become serious with the thoughts of God's Word. You have an origin. You are not a natural man. You are a man of the Spirit. You are from above. You are not of this world. So remember your purpose. It's very important. If you do not know your purpose, it means you are biologically only existing. Jesus had a purpose. He said in John 10:10 (KJV), "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly". There is a difference between males and men. When it comes to decisions, some people are just male. They are easily weighed down by challenges. No matter what you think or what profession you have, your purpose is very important. Your purpose is to identify with the purpose of Christ here on earth. You must see from that perspective. You must be touching lives with your resources. This completely removes you from being a philanthropist. Don't be recognized here and not recognized in Heaven. You ONLY begin to live when you have identified your purpose. You must know why you are from above and not from beneath. You must know how those who are born from above live their lives. Once you do, start from there. Lastly, we have a future. We are waiting for Jesus. When the trumpet sound, we will go with Him. Today, ask yourself, what have I done for the Lord? Don't live here on earth in a mansion and live in a boys quarter in Heaven. There are those who labor daily in prayers, interceding for the pastors. Such people will not labor in vain. There are those who see to it that the pastors welfare are taken care of. These are the ones their labor of love will not be announced to others but they will be rewarded too. Identify your purpose and don't take it lightly. In a final note, you must get out of selfishness and live for a purpose. The Bible is not there for you to quote. If the Bible says all things are yours then take all that you want. Have the consciousness that all things are truly yours. It looks like we are joking but the reality is that we are from above. We are from Zion. Learn to testify about it! That's who you are and it's a reality. Don't become a distraction in the house of God to yourself and to others. You don't know people's character until they are in difficult times. There are those who are controlled by their circumstances. Don't allow your financial status to dictate how you live your life. Stop being a difficult person. When you are loving the angels are around you to help you. When you have deviant behavior, always angry, things will work against you. You have not been given a difficult life to live. Stop making your life difficult. Change and you will see positive changes in your life. Live for a purpose! Give room for angels to move on your behalf. Come out of malice. Put aside your mischievousness and serve God with all your heart. It doesn't matter what they say about the economy of this nation, it's not for you. You're the seed of Abraham. You only find dust in dry seasons. What they call recession only came to lift you to a higher financial status. If you look around, you'll find out that some businesses and companies are closing up. Buy them up. The darker the night, the more brighter your light shine. Speak in Tongues and praise him. Remember the times in your life where you attained to certain heights by faith (your testimonies), stay on that level and build yourself up; don't go down from there; make progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc