Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL DISCOVER HIS PLAN AND FULFILL IT – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. SUNDAY, JANUARY 1ST 2017 .

Happy New Year Saints!
Download your complete e-copy of January Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here 
http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

God bless you

Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter (Psalm 74:17).
Nobody can be more or do more than what God has allotted to him. In other words, you can’t achieve more than whatever God has planned and destined for you to achieve; you’ll not go beyond it. Our opening verse says, “He has set all the borders of the earth.…” He set the boundaries that no one can go beyond. So, the wise thing to do is to discover what God wants you to do, and then, go all out to fulfill it.
God will always send you the word that’s meant for you. He gives us the Word for the year, to guide our thinking, planning and actions. That word is for you to live by; take it and run with it. You can be as successful as God has ordained for you to be this year if you’d walk with Him by the Word, through the Spirit. True success is achieving God’s set goals for you at different levels of your life.
Measure your success by what you do with the Word of God, and how you live to fulfil God’s purpose for your life. Be definite about the things you want to achieve for the Lord and run with the visions He unveils to your spirit. Take some time to fast, pray, and meditate on the Word for the year, and as you do, you’ll be better positioned to experience the victories and blessings ordained for you by the Spirit.
The more you study the Word, the more you discover God’s plan for your life, and know exactly how He wants you to live.
PRAYER
Dear Lord, you’re able to carry out your purpose in me, doing superabundantly, far over and above, and infinitely beyond my desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams. You’re mightily at work in me, both to will and to do your good pleasure and delight. I’m guided by your Word, to fulfil your purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study: || Proverbs 19:21 MSG We humans keep brainstorming options and plans, but GOD's purpose prevails. ||
|| Ephesians 2:10 AMP For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. ||
|| Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: ||
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 1, Genesis 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 1:1-14, Genesis 1

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc