Skip to main content

FLOURISHING: THE UPWARD AND FORWARD LIFE!

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year a hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great” (Genesis 26:12-13).
There're those who say life is full of ups and downs, but I've never known the down life; I've only journeyed in one direction, upward and forward only; and there's no option to that. That's the life to which you've been called; a life of increase, progress and advancement.
This year, irrespective of the prevalent economic situation in the country where you live, you can still make progress and prosper. God's greatest wish is for you to prosper and live in health (3 John 1:2). He's talking about you living in divine health and not merely getting healed. This means that He wants you to grow to a point where you are ever prosperous, where you don't need healing because you don't get sick – it's a whole new level altogether.
The Bible says Isaac waxed great, went forward, and grew until he became very great. In other words, he made progress and became successful in every area of his life even though there was famine in Gerar. His friends and neighbors had journeyed away to Egypt where there was plenty of corn; but as Isaac was about to head for Egypt, God spoke out of heaven, instructing him to stay in Gerar, where there was famine, and to sow in that same land.
The key to Isaac's prosperity was his obedience. Isaac became very great because he followed God's instructions; his obedience paid off. In 2017, learn to listen to the Spirit of God for direction. Wherever He tells you to go is where you should go, and whatever He tells you to do is what you should do. It didn't matter that there was famine in the land, his results turned out differently.
It doesn't matter how your body feels, or what reports you may have received; the Word of God is health to your flesh and as you continually speak it, your body will be daily revitalized by that same Spirit which raised Christ from the dead.
It doesn't matter how things may look around you; if you would let the Holy Spirit guide you in the affairs of your life, like Isaac, you'll wax great, move forward and grow until you become very great! Your life will be a story of unending progress and continuous Spreading and Flourishing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc