Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL SHINE BRIGHTLY - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. FRIDAY 6TH JANUARY 2017 .

Happy New Year Saints of God!
Download your complete e-copy of January Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here 

God bless you
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light ( 1 Peter 2:9).
The Bible says He has called us into His marvelous, overwhelming light. This means we dwell in light; we’re children of light. Jesus also stated this in Matthew 5:14: “Ye are the light of the world...” What a blessing! What an honour! What a commission! What a calling. We’re the light of the world!
To get the full import of this truth, you have to first understand what light is. Light is that which makes manifest. Light describes. Ephesians 5:13 says, “But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.” In other words, light shows you what’s present. It leads you in the way and gives direction. Light brings fulfilment and joy.
When you show up, darkness disappears. Darkness represents sin, death, evil and all the negative things that are associated with Satan. Jesus said: “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). Like Jesus, you’re the light of the world, and have the light of life. You’ve been brought out of darkness into the supernatural life of glory. Arise and shine. Refuse to allow the works of darkness manifest themselves in your life, for there’s no darkness in your life.
Matthew 5:16 says, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Don’t just shine; shine brightly. Let the intensity of your light dazzle and discomfit Satan, his demons and the negative works of darkness. Let it inspire men to praise and glorify your heavenly Father, as they see and experience your good works—your works of righteousness.

 PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for the glorious heritage I have in you. You’ve made me a burning and a shining light, and I shine ever so brightly in a dark world, radiating your glory to all men, and manifesting works of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: || Isaiah 60:1-2 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. ||

|| Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. ||

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 5:21-48, Genesis 15-17
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 3:10-17, Genesis 6
EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc