Skip to main content

APPRECIATE HIS WORK IN YOUR LIFE - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20).
There're those who don't appreciate or even recognize the progress they've made, or the blessings of God in their lives. They always wear a worry look, troubled all the time, only seeing what they can't do, and what they don't have. They're quick to complain, "I haven't been promoted in the last five years!"
The problem is, they fail to recognize and acknowledge all the other subtle promotions and blessings they experienced within the same period. Your promotion isn't only through your job; there're other kinds, and you've got to identify them and be appreciative. Haven't you learnt something new? Hasn't your knowledge and understanding of God's Word improved? Hasn't your prayer life become richer? Aren't you praying better than you used to? Always consider all these other blessings and improvements the Spirit of God has brought into your life, because they're actually even more important; centre your mind on them! Let those blessings thrill you.
There're promotions you should never overlook; example is the ministry and work of the Holy Spirit in your life! That's greater than any physical or material blessing or promotion you could ever get. In fact, it's what will give rise to the promotion at work. There are people who were promoted at work and still got frustrated and committed suicide. There were others who had a lot of money, and all that money could buy, yet they were depressed, unhappy and ended up destroying themselves.
You're never going to be satisfied because you have so much; and you're not necessarily going to obey God because you have so much. Therefore, learn to be content, and please Him in all things. Serve the Lord joyfully, irrespective and independent of circumstances. Put Him first in your life and be thankful and excited about your life, and how He's leading you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc