Skip to main content

YOU’RE THE BLESSED OF THE LORD – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). Notice the construction above; the Apostle Paul wasn’t praying or making entreaties or begging God for spiritual blessings, no! It’s an energetic outburst of luxuriant, profuse, and exuberant worship. He glorifies the Lord who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly realms. He had the mentality that he was already blessed with all spiritual blessings that exist, and became poetic in praise. This should be your testimony! Be full of praise to God because there’s nothing you don’t have, and there’s nothing you can’t do! You’ve been endowed spiritually with all things, and for all things. Why did Paul use the phrase “spiritual blessings?” It’s because if you have the spiritual blessings, then you have all earthly blessings, because the spiritual gives birth to the physical. The lesser is included in the greater. This world came from the spirit realm. The Bible says in the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth (Genesis 1:1). God is a Spirit; so, the spirit-world pre-existed the physical world. Therefore, the spiritual blessings are greater than the physical blessings, because they’re the ones that give rise to the physical blessings. So, there’s no need to beg God to bless you; instead, become exuberant with Him in praise for already blessing you with all spiritual blessings. He’s given you all things (1 Corinthians 3:21), and made you a partaker of His divine nature (2 Peter 1:4). He’s made you sufficient in His sufficiency; to be fruitful and productive in every good work. He’s given you His Spirit to lead and guide you in wisdom to fulfill your destiny in Him and be all that He’s ordained you to be. This should be your thinking, testimony, and worship. Learn to say, “Blessed be God, who has blessed me in all things, and made me the testimony of His glory and revelation of His grace and righteousness.” You’re the blessed of the Lord, and not only that, you’re also the conveyor and vent of His blessings.


Comments

  1. God has made me complete as I am I just need to believe his call within me. Inspired by the discourse. Thank you Lord Jesus and God bless us all. Please keep sharing!!
    Purity Spiritual Vision Healing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc