Skip to main content

YOU’RE AN OVERCOMER - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4). You’re a victor in Christ Jesus; you were born that way. Refuse to allow the circumstances of life get you to think otherwise. You’re born of God, and have therefore overcome the world and its systems: “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith” (1 John 5:4). Through faith you have overcome the world! What is faith? It’s the evidence of unseen realities. While others may not see you as an overcomer, you know you are, because you’re born of God; your evidence is the infallible Word of God. The Spirit of God also bears you witness that you’re an overcomer! Have, and live with this confidence. Anything that hails, proceeds or originates from God is an overcomer. The Word of God proceeds and originates from God, which means the Word is an overcomer. So, what are you supposed to do when you face life’s adversities, negative situations such as cancer, infirmities, diseases, death, barrenness, or joblessness? Release the Word; it’ll of a necessity overcome the situation! The Word of God on your lips will destroy diseases, barrenness, and death; it’ll get you a job and change your financial situation. Get piloted on the Word; begin to fly on the Word; move by the Word. The Word of God can’t be stopped. Remember, they buried Jesus—the Word—in the grave for three days, but He came out of that grave. Hallelujah! The Word is unstoppable. It’ll destroy all barriers. It’ll go anywhere and penetrate any nation, condition or circumstance. As a new creation, you’re not an ordinary being. You’re born of the Word of God and that makes you the Word of God in flesh. Therefore, keep manifesting the glory of God and expressing His righteousness everywhere. Praise God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc