Skip to main content

HEAR AND THINK RIGHT- PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

For as he (a man) thinketh in his heart, so is he... (Proverbs 23:7).

Change is something we all want, should have, and continually crave; change from glory to glory. Change, whether positive or negative, results from the words you pay attention to, and the thoughts they stir up in your heart. The Lord Jesus taught His disciples to hear and think right. In Mark 4:24, He said, “...Take heed what ye hear....” Then in Luke 8:18, He said, “Take heed therefore how ye hear....”

How you hear is as important as what you hear, because how you hear often determines your response and attitude, as well as the ability to appropriate the power of the words that come to you. Words make or mar. Our lives are influenced by words; the atmosphere in your home depends on the words that are spoken therein. Your relationships are built on words. Our lives are so dependent on words that, not only do they affect our attitudes, they also affect our health and living conditions.

Whether or not you’re living in faith or in fear is a function of what you hear. Faith comes by hearing God’s Word. God’s Word contains positive information that bolsters faith, while fear comes through negative information. Many today have become faint-hearted from listening to media reports on the deplorable state of the world’s economy. If only they’d turn their attention to the Lord and His infallible Word!

Job 22:29 says when men are cast down, then you shall say there’s lifting up. You’re in the world, but not of the world. Your prosperity and success are independent of the vagaries of nature, economics, and economies of this world. Have this consciousness. Think like a victor. Live as a champion. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

Believe and accept the integrity of God’s Word. Think the Word-way. God has given you His Word as the veritable agent to change and transform your life from glory to glory: “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord” (2 Corinthians 3:18).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc