Skip to main content

HE’LL PROTECT YOU – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

…O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up (Daniel 3:16-18).

As a Christian, never find yourself apologetic, intimidated, or reluctant to express your convictions about Christ and the message of the Gospel. Nothing and no one should prevent or keep you from proclaiming Jesus as Lord. He’s greater than any government, institution or parastatal. He rules and reigns over the universe, everything from galaxies to governments. No name or power is exempt from His rule (Ephesians 1:21).

Therefore, refuse to be intimidated by any legislation that forbids the proclamation or expression of your faith in Christ, and preaching of the Gospel. Take a cue from Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who were threatened by the government of the day to bow down to the king’s golden image or burn in the fiery furnace. They refused to compromise, choosing rather to die, than to cower.

Read again in our opening scripture their inspiring statement of conviction and absolute commitment to the Lord, in their response to the king’s decree. It infuriated the king, who ordered that they be thrown into the fiery furnace. The fire was so intense that it burnt and killed the men that threw them in. Howbeit, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were unscathed. The Lord protected them. When Nebuchadnezzar noticed they were unhurt by the blazing inferno, he repented; read his submission in Daniel 3:28-29.

That’s what happens when you stand your ground in faith, in spite of fierce and daunting opposition. Soon enough, your detractors will be inspired by your faith and convictions, which could lead to their salvation. So, serve God with your life. Your job may be taken away from you for preaching the Gospel, but they can’t take away the joy of the Lord that’s in your spirit. They may liquidate your company, but they can’t liquidate your spirit.

God is able! Trust Him. He delivered Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego from the fiery furnace; He brought Daniel out of the lion’s den; He delivered Mordecai from wicked Haman. He’s the One that stands for you; He’s the One that fights for you. He’s the One that protects you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc