Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL TRUE FULFILLMENT - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SATURDAY, MAY 20TH .

Courteous  Greetings Saints of God!

Download your complete e-copy of May Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

 http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You

There is far more to your inner life than the food you put in your stomach, more to your outer appearance than the clothes you hang on your body (Luke 12:23 MSG). 

Life has much deeper fulfillment than money, material things, and earthly pleasures. Some people have amassed so much wealth and abundant material possessions, yet they aren’t fulfilled. Some think that by acquiring more money and properties, making more friends, having more children or getting more famous, they’ll finally become fulfilled, but they’ve realized it’s not so. True fulfillment is in discovering your divine purpose; God’s will for you in Christ, and accomplishing it.

Jesus said, “…My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work” (John 4:34). That should be your goal, your joy, your fulfillment and satisfaction. You need to realize that man is a spirit being; therefore, the most important things in his life are spiritual. His fulfillment will come from his spirit as he fulfill's God’s purpose. There’s a divine purpose for your life, which you must discover and achieve, for you to be truly fulfilled in life.

Have you asked yourself, “What does God really want for my life?” When you discover His dream for you, be glad about it, and go for it, and you’ll be fulfilled. Not everybody may be excited about what God has called them to do, but if you’re spiritually minded, you’ll be. Be determined to please Him in all things, and He’ll fill your heart with joy.

As you study the Word, fellowship with the Holy Spirit and function in the church, you’ll discover your specific purpose in Him, and how exactly He wants you to live. That way, life would be more meaningful to you and you’d be able to help others discover their purpose in life, and experience true fulfillment.

                  PRAYER 
Dear Father, thank you for my true fulfillment, which lies in doing your will. You’re at work in me, to will and to do your good pleasure. Thank you for guiding me by your Spirit in the direction of your perfect will. My promotion, prosperity, victories, and joy are guaranteed as I fulfill my purpose in you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure. ||

|| Hebrews 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING 
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 9:1-41, 2 Kings 4-5
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 11:27-33, Numbers 23

Do you want to become an Influencer? Do you want to have your own link where people can download Rhapsody of Realities? Kindly follow the link below to REGISTER http://dl1.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/auth/signup/PstJohn 
You can send me a message if there's any issue. God bless you

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc