Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL A REAL SPIRITUAL BIRTH - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY, MAY 24TH .

 Sagacious  Greetings Saints of God!
 
Download your complete e-copy of May Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

 http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17). 

Being born again is much more than changing your behavior or turning over a new leaf. When you received Christ into your life, something actually happened; there was a real spiritual birth. You were born of the Word of God and the Spirit of God. That’s how come you have the life, nature and character of God in your spirit; it’s a completely new life.

Romans 6:6 says, “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” The “old man,” the life you had before you were born again, isn’t suspended; it’s dead. You’re a new man. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” The Greek rendering of the expression “new creature” refers to a new species of being; one that never existed before—one without a past.

In the presence of God, everything you were, and did before you were born again never existed; there’s no record, because you’re a new creation, a new being. Christians who are ignorant of this are held in bondage to their past, which invariably makes them ineffective in the things of God.
Understand that your spirit has come alive to God, and seeks only to please Him and do His will now that you’re born again.

You might ask, “How come some people still do the wrong things even after they’ve been born again?” The truth is, those things don’t come from their human spirit, but from the “unrenewed” mind and the senses. This is the reason you must keep renewing your mind with the Word. Keep learning, meditating on, and living the Word. That way, you’ll train your spirit to rule over your mind and the flesh.
You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You’ve been born into a newness of life; live accordingly.

If you’re not yet born again all you have to do is click on this link http://goo.gl/VDbqoT to say the prayer of Salvation and mean it with all of your heart; and God will hear you. Then click to download your Special Gift. God bless you
 
CONFESSION
I live in victory, and walk in righteousness. The Word of God renews my mind, strengthens my spirit, and purifies my soul. The glory of God is revealed in me today as I meditate on the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 3:9-10 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: ||

|| 2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. ||

|| Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 11:17-57, 2 Kings 13-15
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 12:28-34, Numbers 27
 EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc