Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL HE’S UNLIMITED - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY, MAY 26TH .

Resolute Greetings Saints of God!
 
Download your complete e-copy of May Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

 http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God (Psalm 90:2). 

Many people have unconsciously placed a limit on God, who He is, and what He’s capable of doing. Notice what our opening verse says about His illimitable personality: from everlasting to everlasting, He’s God. That means both in the dateless past, and in the dateless future, He is God. Isn’t that amazing? No wonder the human mind can’t easily grasp things about Him.

1 Corinthians 2:14 says, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” For example, there’re those who question the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus. They even say, “How can God, who is neither a woman nor a man, have a son?” When you ask such questions, you’re relegating God to the realms of ordinary human beings, and some biological processes. Come on! He’s God! Man lives in the three-dimensional world, and all he knows is limited to that realm, but God exists in a far much higher dimension.

In Jeremiah 32:27, He said, “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?” When you know Him as the self-existent One, you’ll understand how come He could send His Word through an angel to the Virgin Mary, and it produced a child—Jesus—without the agency or the seed of man.

Don’t live your life according to speculations and theories of men; there’s a higher knowledge. Follow the Word. God isn’t a man, and He’s not restricted by man’s limitations. He’s God Almighty. Trust Him and you’ll be blessed.
   
                PRAYER
Almighty Father, the maker of heaven and earth, and the giver of life, I worship and adore you for who you are. You’re great and greatly to be praised. There’s none like you! Your ways are higher than the ways of men; you’re glorious in majesty. You’re the only true God, and I adore you today, trusting you with my life forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. ||
|| Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee: ||

Do you want to become an Influencer? Do you want to have your own link where people can download Rhapsody of Realities? Kindly follow the link below to REGISTER http://dl1.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/auth/signup/PstJohn 
You can send me a message if there's any issue. God bless you

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 12:20-50, 2 Kings 18-19
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 13:1-11, Numbers 29
 EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc