Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL HE’S EVERYTHING YOU NEED - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SATURDAY, MAY 27TH

 Triumphant Greetings Saints of God!

Download your complete e-copy of May Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

 http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or
 
http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You.

After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward (Genesis 15:1). 

The Lord is your exceeding great reward. To have Him is to have everything. He’s everything you need in life. He’s your satisfaction, your joy, and your fulfillment. Never think, “If I only had this or that, my life would be wonderful.” No. What you have is all you need, and you have Christ. Christ is everything. He’s all you need to produce whatever else you think you might require.

Turn your attention away from everything else, to the Lord and He’ll lead and guide you in the glorious path that He’s destined for you. You belong to Jesus Christ, and He’s more passionate about your success than you could ever be. Therefore, have no fears; refuse to worry. Rest confidently in His love, knowing that He has everything it takes to lead you in perpetual victory. Refuse to allow anything distract you from serving Him as you should. Set your affection on Him and on the things He cares about. Be a soul winner.

Remember, you’re not of this world; therefore, your affection shouldn’t be on the things of this world: “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth” ( Colossians 3:1-2). All that you are, and all that you have, are in Him. He’s your reason for being. Trust Him with your life and He’ll order your steps and direct the affairs of your life to be in sync with His perfect will for you.

                     PRAYER
Blessed Father, I rejoice in you exceedingly, for you’re my life and my all! Thank you for the grace you’ve granted me to be an effective soul winner and a minister of reconciliation. How I love and appreciate you! I live for you alone, and rejoice that you’re my everything. Thank you for granting me all that I need to fulfil my destiny in you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ [is] God's. ||

|| Psalm 34:8-10 O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him. 9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for [there is] no want to them that fear him. 10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good [thing]. ||

|| Psalm 16:5-9 The LORD [is] the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. 6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant [places]; yea, I have a goodly heritage. 7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. 8 I have set the LORD always before me: because [he is] at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. ||

Do you want to become an Influencer? Do you want to have your own link where people can download Rhapsody of Realities? Kindly follow the link below to REGISTER http://dl1.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/auth/signup/PstJohn 
You can send me a message if there's any issue. God bless you

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 13:1-30, 2 Kings 20-22
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 13:12-23, Numbers 30
 EXTRACT FROM: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc