Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL HE MAKES YOU CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY, MAY 29TH .

Bountiful Greetings Saints of God!  

Download your complete e-copy of June Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You


For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10). 

One of the beautiful and amazing benefits of having the Holy Spirit in your life is that He makes you creative and innovative. He opens your eyes to see what others don’t see, and your ears to hear what others don’t hear. He anoints your eyes to see the right things, and your mind to understand and conceive lofty ideas.

This brings to mind the famous words of Michelangelo, the great artist. He said, “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” He saw what he could get out of an ordinary piece of marble, which everyone else thought was just a stone with no value. From that same stone, he went ahead to create the famous statue of David.

You’re born of the Master Craftsman, and that makes you a master craftsman yourself. This means you can see value where others don’t. You can have creative and innovative ideas; you can bring new things into this world. That’s the nature God has given you, because you’re His workmanship, His product. Some Christians would say about themselves, “I never have any ideas; I’m not creative.” That’s wrong. Never talk like that.

God created you in His image and in His likeness (Genesis 1:26), which means He made you to look like Him, and to function like Him, and He’s a creator. He can bring something out of previously non-existent materials. God doesn’t need to look outside of Himself for the materials with which to create anything because all He requires is inside Him. Likewise, you can bring something out of nothing. The power is within you through the Holy Spirit.

Your creative abilities aren’t limited to what your mind can imagine. You have insight into mysteries and secrets through the Holy Spirit. You have access to divine wisdom. Your mind has been anointed to see further and deeper than that of the ordinary man. Therefore, you should always look inwards for fresh and innovative ideas for your work, and those around you will marvel at the excellence with which you do the things you do.

                     CONFESSION
I’m the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; I’m created for good works. I’m excellent and sound, fruitful and productive in every good work. I’m bearing fruits of righteousness, pleasing the Father in all things. My life is for the glory of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Genesis 1:1-3 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. ||

|| 1 JOHN 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. ||

|| EXODUS 35:30-35 And Moses said unto the children of Israel, See, the LORD hath called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah; 31 And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship; 32 And to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, 33 And in the cutting of stones, to set [them], and in carving of wood, to make any manner of cunning work. 34 And he hath put in his heart that he may teach, [both] he, and Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan. 35 Them hath he filled with wisdom of heart, to work all manner of work, of the engraver, and of the cunning workman, and of the embroiderer, in blue, and in purple, in scarlet, and in fine linen, and of the weaver, [even] of them that do any work, and of those that devise cunning work. ||

Do you want to become an Influencer? Do you want to have your own link where people can download Rhapsody of Realities? Kindly follow the link below to REGISTER http://dl1.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/auth/signup/PstJohn 

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 14:15-31, 1 Chronicles 1-2
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:1-11, Numbers 32

EXTRACT FROM: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc