Skip to main content

PRAY FOR THE NATIONS


“And seek the peace of the city…and pray unto the lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace”.

When you turn on your radio or television, you’ll see pictures of people devastated by wars, earthquakes, tornadoes, famine and flood in different nations of world. As Christians, we can’t just sit down with our arms folded and allow the devil go on rampage, destroying millions of lives all of over the world. We have a responsibility to cause changes in our respective countries, and this can only be achieved through prayer.

Someone once said, “The only ingredient required for the evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing”. The reality of this is more compelling in our world today. Most Christians assume someone else is praying for the country, whereas nobody is. They look around and see many great ministers of the gospel, and they unconsciously leave all the praying to them. Never put the fate of your country in the hands of others. This is the thought God communicated to the prophet Jeremiah in the scripture above. The same thought was reiterated by the apostle Paul in his letter to timothy in 1Timthy 2:1-2; “I exhort therefore, that first of all supplications,prayers,intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.” Sanctified

Take interest in the affairs of your country. I don’t mean that your life should be dictated by them, but be a watchman as Ezekiel was to Israel in Ezekiel 3:17:”Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me”. Set some time aside to pray for your nation today. As you pray, declare these words:

Father, thank you because your Word is growing and prevailing in our nation. Your peace is reigning supreme in our hearts, famines, cities, states and throughout the entire country. I pray for the supply of your wisdom to our leaders to govern the affairs of nation in righteousness and justice. And may the citizens’ lives in godly fear and reverence, in the Name of Jesus, Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc