Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL YOU CAN MULTIPLY GRACE AND PEACE IN YOUR LIFE - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY, JUNE 2ND .

Happy New Month Saints of God!

Download your complete e-copy of June Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord (2 Peter 1:2). 

Grace and peace are two extremely vital elements you must have working in your life in increasing measure, for you to live the transcendent life that you’ve received in Christ.
What is grace? Grace means more than unmerited favor; it refers to the divine influence on the human spirit. It’s the outworking or outward reflection of the beauty, power, perfection, excellence, virtue and glory of divinity in your human spirit. It’s a supernatural endowment that causes you to flourish and excel in all you do.

Peace means amongst other beautiful things, power over crisis. It’s translated from the Greek word “eir Ć© n Ć© ,” which is akin to the Hebrew word “shalom.” It doesn’t just refer to the peace of being safe from evil and destruction, but to that which brings rest and prosperity. When you have the peace of Jesus Christ, it means you have power over crisis, and are at rest in prosperity.

That’s the kind of life Jesus had when He walked the earth: He was full of grace and truth, and was at rest and in control, every time, every day, everywhere and in all circumstances! Peter tells us that the way to have grace and peace multiplied in your life is through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. You don’t have to pray, “O God, give me more grace,” or “multiply my peace.” You’re to make it happen for yourself, by giving yourself to the acquisition and application of the precise, full and absolute knowledge (Greek-Epignosis) of God.

Too many people are suffering and struggling in life when they ought to be living in the transcendental blessings that have been made available to us in Christ Jesus. The reason they’re suffering is because of ignorance. Get to know more of God; study the Word! Become acquainted with Him through fellowship and meditation on the Scriptures, and His grace and peace will be multiplied in your life.
                   
CONFESSION 
The grace of God is evident and manifest in my life; I’m blessed and highly favored in all things. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart. I have power over crises and I’m at peace in prosperity! I’m on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He’s my peace. Blessed be God!

Do you want to become an Influencer? Do you want to have your own link where people can download Rhapsody of Realities? Kindly follow the link below to REGISTER http://dl1.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/auth/signup/PstJohn 
You can send me a message if there's any issue. God bless you

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; ||

|| 2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING 
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 17:1-26, 1 Chronicles 9-10
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:43-52, Numbers 36

EXTRACT FROM: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc