Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL THERE ARE GOOD THINGS IN YOU – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY, JUNE 22ND .


Buoyant Greetings Saints of God!
   
Download your complete e-copy of June Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

 http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus (Philemon 1:6). 

For you to be effective in the communication of your faith, there has to be an acknowledgement of the good things in you. There’re no bad things in you. Some people don’t know this, so they’re always looking for something that’s wrong with them. They’re always talking themselves down, focusing always on their inabilities, disabilities, and frustrations. That’s not right! There are good things in you, and you’ve got to acknowledge them.

As a child of God, the very life of God is in you: “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). Christ is in you; He lives in your heart. Acknowledge it. Affirm that greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. This means you’re not an ordinary person. You have the ability of God and excellence of the Spirit in you. You can reign in this life because you have the righteousness of God. You’re special!

Why is it so important to acknowledge the good things in you in Christ Jesus? It’s because they’re spiritual and are actualized or activated by acknowledgement. The Bible says, “They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes” (Psalm 82:5-7).

The above verses are very revealing. It shows why many live miserably and die like ordinary men, even though they’re gods and children of the Most High. They’ve never acknowledged who they are, what they have, their abilities and potentials in Christ Jesus; this has made their faith ineffective.

                     CONFESSION
As I meditate on God’s Word, my spirit is programmed for absolute mastery, success, and transcendental blessings. I’m blessed and highly favoured. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. I have a goodly heritage. Everything that belongs to me is glorious and wonderful. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. ||

|| Psalm 139:14-16 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvelous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, [and] curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all [my members] were written, [which] in continuance were fashioned, when [as yet there was] none of them. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 10:1-23, Ezra 4-6
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 3:1-11, Deuteronomy 20
 EXTRACT FROM: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc