Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL THE LOVE-WAY - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME TUESDAY, JUNE 6TH .

Rectitude Greetings Saints of God!  

Download your complete e-copy of June Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

 http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John 

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God (1 John 4:7). 

The greatest power in the world is love. The love-way is the right way. Jesus didn’t get offended at those who abused and tortured Him; rather He said, “…Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do…” (Luke 23:34). So, why would a Christian get so offended by someone who said something against him and say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command their house to burn; I command fire upon their heads”; that’s unwise.

Some people go to the extent of studying a book of curses to learn how to curse others, despite what the Bible says, “Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not” (Romans 12:14). As a Christian, you’re called to bless. James 3:11-12 asks, “Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.”

Never be so offended to the point of pouring invective on others. Remember, you have a wholesome tongue that speaks healing, life and righteousness; so use it only to bless. Don’t let anger dominate or rule you. Those who are ruled by anger can’t handle spiritual authority; they can’t use the Name of Jesus for the higher things of life. Ephesians 4:26 says, “Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath.”

You must tame and dominate anger, as well as impatience, frustration and hatred. You were born to love; refuse to allow anything agitate you to act otherwise. Even those that set themselves up to be your enemies, according to the words of Jesus, are still deserving of love: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44).

We’re to love others selflessly and unconditionally as Christ has loved us: “Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren” (1 John 3:16).
                   
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your love, which is the hallmark of my life. I love unconditionally, because that’s my nature in Christ. I live in peace, joy and blessings, free of every unnecessary weight of anger and malice, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Do you want to become an Influencer? Do you want to have your own link where people can download Rhapsody of Realities? Kindly follow the link below to REGISTER http://dl1.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/auth/signup/PstJohn 
You can send me a message if there's any issue. God bless you

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 13:1-8 NIV If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 20:1-18, 1 Chronicles 20-22
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 15:15-24, Deuteronomy 4
 EXTRACT FROM: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc