Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL THE ESSENCE OF WORSHIP – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY, JULY 10TH .

Distinctive Greetings Saints of God!
 
Download your complete e-copy of July Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

 http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John

Or
 
http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless You

As they ministered to the Lord , and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them (Acts 13:2).

The underlined portion is a remarkable construction. Deuteronomy 10:8 shows us something along this line about the Levites: “At that time the Lord separated the tribe of Levi, to bear the ark of the covenant of the Lord, to stand before the Lord to minister unto him, and to bless in his name, unto this day.” Today, we’re king-priests unto God, to minister to Him (Revelation 1:6).

Ministering to the Lord is the essence of worship; it’s something you do consciously, not passively. Many Christians wonder why they don’t seem to experience the power of God, as they should; the problem, for the most part, lies in this area. They haven’t learnt how to minister to the Lord in worship. Hebrews 13:15 shows us what, and how, to minister to the Lord: “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.”

Thus, in ministering to the Lord, you offer tribute or speech that acknowledges and celebrates the Name of the Lord. You testify of His greatness, His love, power, righteousness, grace, wisdom, glory and blessedness! Ministering to Him involves consciously lifting your hands in worship, and adoration for who He is, speaking words from your spirit that extol His majesty.

It’s not enough to say, “Lord, I bless you. I praise you and I worship you!” Your worship must have content. You should rather say, “Lord, I praise you, because you’re wonderful, merciful, considerate, so loving and kind; gracious and glorious”; that’s different. You’ve added content. The book of Psalms is replete with spirit-filled and inspiring contents that extol His majesty, and speak of His greatness; you can use some of the examples to make your psalms of praise and worship to the Lord.
  PRAYER
Dear Father, from the depth of my heart, I extol your majesty and revere your matchless Name, for you alone are worthy of all praise. You’re gracious and glorious, righteous, wonderful, kind, and merciful; your loving-kindness is beyond comprehension and your love, unfathomable. You’re great and greatly to be praised. I adore you now and forever. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God||

|| Revelation 7:11-12 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and [about] the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshiped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, [be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. ||

|| Hebrews 13:15 AMP Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
 1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 20:17-38, Job 22-24
 2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 8:1-10, Joshua 6
 EXTRACT FROM: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc