Skip to main content

HE SHOWS UP IN YOU - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

…he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand (Isaiah 53:10). 

The Lord Jesus did many mighty works when He walked the earth. The Bible says if all the miracles He performed were to be chronicled, the whole world wouldn’t contain the books that’d be written. That’s neither a hyperbole nor over amplification of facts; it’s the truth. His entire life was an unending stream of the supernatural. He brought hope, joy, and life to many. The Bible says He went about doing good, healing ALL that were oppressed of the devil, for God was with Him (Acts 10:38).

Now, this same Jesus, although is in heaven today, the Bible says He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). He’s still loving, gracious, merciful, compassionate, and works miracles today as He did in Bible days. He still lifts, blesses, and transforms lives today, howbeit, through us—His seed. We’re the ones prolonging His days. We stand in His stead today; we bear His glory and divine presence. He’s committed to us everything He “…began both to do and teach” (Acts 1:1), that we may carry on in His stead.

He gave us the Holy Spirit, and we can minister His graces, wisdom, salvation, righteousness, love, healing, wholeness and beauty to a hurting, broken, lost, and disgruntled world. When we come before a rendezvous of broken humanity—the sick, the downtrodden, the poor, the rejected, the neglected, and the fainthearted—Jesus shows up in us and there’s a total turnaround for them. He’s the solution that the world is looking for, and we minister Him; we’re partakers of His divine nature, as well as dispensers of His love.

If only the world could see and understand that you carry God’s divine presence, and relate to you accordingly, they’d get heaven’s best. Jesus didn’t leave us hamstrung; He gave us everything we require to affect our world. He’s as present through you in your world today, as He was in Galilee, Capernaum, and Jerusalem. You can boldly affirm when you show up anywhere that Christ is there, because He comes in you. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc