Skip to main content

LIFE THROUGH HIS BLOOD

“For this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins“(Matthew 26:28)

The word “remission” in the opening verse doesn’t merely refer to the forgiveness of sins; it means the removal of sins. The blood of Jesus is the propitiation for sins; therefore, those that believe in Jesus should no longer be held accountable for their sins! That’s why the Bible says, “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1). He has taken full responsibility for your wrongs.

During the last supper, Jesus drank out of the cup, gave it to His disciples, and said, “Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament…” (Matthew 26:27-28). As they drank from the cup, which represented His blood, they were actually partaking of His life. Leviticus 17:11 says, “For the life of the flesh is in the blood…” When Jesus bled on the cross, He actually poured out His life. Now, everyone who believes in Him has a right to His life – the God-kind of life.

This is what the blood of Jesus accomplished for you. The shedding of His blood for you gives you confidence to stand holy, unblameable and unreproveable before the Father (Colossians 1:22). The sacrifice of His blood gave you the right to newness of life!

BECOME A BRAND NEW CREATION TODAY!
Click on this link https://cevirtualchurch.org/salvation/ceomouZP to say the prayer of Salvation and mean it with all of your heart; and God will hear you. God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc