Skip to main content

BE BOLD TO USE HIS NAME – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name (Philippians 2:9).

It doesn’t matter what the condition is or the challenges that you might be facing; if you’d use the Name of Jesus, victory is assured. The Name of Jesus is superior to all other names. Sickness is a name; death is a name; poverty is a name; depression is a name, but the Name of Jesus is greater than them all. Use that name!

Colossians 3:17 tells us to do all things in word or deed in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Name opens every door, and it’s been given to you to live by. You’ve been given the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus.
Fear may attack you and try to hold you in bondage, but refuse to concede; use the Name of Jesus! Declare, “I refuse to fear, in Jesus’ Name!” All of God’s authority has been vested in that Name; use it against sickness, disease and death; use it against fear. We all can, and should, use the Name of Jesus. You need not fear any dangers at night or sudden attacks during the day, because we live in His Name.

In Acts 3, Peter and John met a man who couldn’t walk. The man was above forty years old, and had never walked from birth. Nobody ever told him it was possible for him to walk with his two legs. You can imagine that his limbs most certainly would have formed calluses from creeping all the time. But Peter, looking him straight in the eye, said, “…Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk” (Acts 3:6). And that was it! The hitherto crippled man sprang to his feet, walking, jumping, and praising God (Acts 3:7-8).

It may be impossible for you to get out of that negative situation in your own name, but not in the Name of Jesus! In His Name, you can walk out of any trouble. The Name of Jesus is the Name you can trust; it’s the Name that never fails! Be bold to use His Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc